- ""If you love me, you will obey what I command." John 14:15-16 "This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? ... [read more]
- "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34-35 God absolutely loves us. It is the one truth that ties all the scriptures together, encompasses all of the c... [read more]
- James Chapter 03: Be Wise and Have Understanding “The words of a man’s mouth are deep waters, but the fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook” Proverbs 18:4 “A fool’s talk brings a rod to his back, but the lips of the wise protect them” Proverbs 14:3 “Wise men store up knowledge, but the mo... [read more]
- James Chapter 02: Be God’s Friend “Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment! What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no ... [read more]
- “My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about therighteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in y... [read more]
- “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8 In the theme scripture for our Crown of Thorns Project lies a deeper teaching about the Holy Spirit, which extends be... [read more]
OUR CHURCH, OUR FOCUS
MERCYworldwide is the benevolent arm of the International Christian Churches! Find out how you can get involved!
The SoldOut Discipling Movement's family of churches believe in Jesus' vision to evangelize the nations in this generation. So far we've planted churches in over 15 nations, on every continent around the world!
The Washington DC International Christian Church has dynamic Bible Study Groups that we like to call "Bible Talks". These are small, intimate groups that allow for more interaction, questions, fun and fellowship! Amazing meals are also provided!