WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
1. There is one true God who reveals himself to the world as The Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19). Jesus, the Son of God, is our one and only Lord and Savior, crucified for our sins and physically resurrected from the dead on the third day (John 14:6 ; Acts 4:12; 1 Corinthians 15 ).
2. The Bible is the only written message of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Peter 1:19-21).
3. A person is saved by the grace of God and the blood of Jesus Christ. A person must, through faith and obedience, reach out to receive this free gift of salvation (Ephesians 1:1-10; James 2:14-26).
4. As with the first Christians, when a person repents and is baptized their sins are forgiven and the Holy Spirit begins to work in their life (Acts 2:36-41; Romans 8:5-11).
5. Only baptized disciples are members of Christ’s church (Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13).
6. After baptism every Christian needs to be discipled–called/taught to obey the Scriptures by other Christians (Matthew 28:20).
7. Every disciple must be committed to the vision of taking God’s Word to build churches by making disciples of all every nation in this generation (Matthew 24:14; Colossians 1:6, 23)